Search This Blog

February 6, 2009

ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like Ryan and I were right about our feeling! We have a boy in my belly!!! His name is Declan Thomas Worl - and we cannot wait to be able to hold him in our arms!!!

The ultra sound was amazing. I am pretty sure if I had one at home I would be using it every day. I could watch my baby move around and see his little hands and feet all day. I really don't think there is anything more amazing
than to see your growing child before he is born. We a video of it we are trying to get transferred from VHS to DVD - as soon as we do that we will put it on here so all of you can see the ultrasound as well!

Ryan and I both cried - it was a very emotional moment that I am so happy to be experiencing with him.


Here are a couple of the ultrasound pictures - a profile view and then the "BIG SHOT" that made daddy proud! :)



So here he is - Declan Thomas Worl. According to the ultrasound my due date is July 1st....we are still hoping for July 4th! :)

Here is a video of my family finding out we are having a boy! :) I wanted to tell them all in person and Ryan couldn't wait to tell his family so we told all of his family right after the appointment. We made my family wait until that evening! hahaha I just love the excitement of it all.

So there it is....don't you just LOVE my dad's reaction to Declan's name?? haha - Trust me, we have gotten a lot of mixed reactions about it and we are okay with that. We love it and that is all that matters!!! That's all for now - I will be posting an updated belly pic this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment