Search This Blog

February 25, 2009

20 Weeks!

Okay - purple it is today! So here is my 20 week update! I'm really almost 22 weeks (this Saturday, 28th) - but this is the soonest I could get anything on here. Its been a pretty busy couple of weeks!! I'm just really glad it was nice enough outside today to take Neko on a walk!! She loved it - except there was this nasty looking chow chow dog roaming around that obviously broke loose from its chain since it was dangling from its collar. He didn't like Neko too well and I thought he was going to chase us down...my heart was pumping cuz I didn't know what I would do! Luckily the dog got side tracked by some poop by a mailbox. Lucky us! Thanks to the dog that chose to poop there!!

Anywho - my next appointment is in 1 week - March 4th. I'll get to see how much weight I've gained...woohoo! I'm thinking about getting Declan's
room painted next week but I'm kind of lost at what to do with it right now. I'm not sure what color or anything right now! I guess we'll figure something out.

Ryan and I were talking about Neko and how we are hopeful she will react in a positive way towards Declan and not a jealous way. A co-worker gave a bright idea! About 1 month before I'm due start carrying around a baby doll and treat it like I would Declan. Might be kind of weird trying to get the baby doll to breas
tfeed but whatever...KIDDING!!! HAHA - I thought that was funny. Anyway - I think its a pretty good idea.

So here it is - my 20 week picture. I really think I'm growing out below my belly button. I measured 33 1/2 inches - which is the same from 1 week before. So my guess is I'm just not growing that much there - yet....I do think I'm carrying low though!

No comments:

Post a Comment