Search This Blog

January 25, 2009

17 weeks and counting......

I guess I will write in blue today since Ryan and me both feel as if we are having a boy....I guess we will find out soon enough - February 4th! I can't wait - we both can't wait....actually everybody we know can't wait!!! haha I don't know about you guys but there are a few very exciting times in our lives to celebrate: births, marriages, graduations....things like that - these all effect our lives while living obviously...but there is one thing that we do that effects us not only while we are living but after we die and that is choosing to follow Christ. That's what my sister did today and I couldn't be more excited! She now has a "re-birthday" so to speak - and that is January 25th! So congrats to my sis - Happy Birthday and welcome to the family!

Okay - I had to share my excitement with everyone and give my sis a "shout out"!! Holla!!!
Back to business...I feel like I write the same 'ol same 'ol stuff on here....is anyone actually reading this stuff or is it just my mom that faithfully checks this blog every Monday morning to see if I have posted a new one? I can always count on her to let me know I didn't post a new blog! :)~ (Love ya mom!)

So here is my 17 week picture - I gained an inch from last week (which I didn't post a picture because I somehow saved it on my cameras hard drive and I don't feel like trying to get it off at this point). I am now 33 inches - which means I have gained a total of 4 inches since we started this lovely journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment