Search This Blog

January 10, 2009

FINALLY! We're back! 15 Weeks!

Okay...so...I know its been about a month since I last posted. But, please, let me explain. First...you all know how hectic it can be during the holidays - enough said. THEN - to get sick during the holidays...not so much fun. AND THEN - our computer has a virus...so it has been very frustrating to do anything on it right now. I have gathered enough patience to do this posting because it has been too long since you all got an update. So here it is.....

January 1st I took a picture - I look horrible in it because we had a New Year's Eve party and friends of ours stayed until about 2:30am. Yeah...way too late for a pregnant chic. But...I took it anyway and I will post it down below so you can compare the difference between January 1st pic and January 10th pic.

On January 7th I had my second appointment. I weighed in at 138.9lbs so I gained 1.3lbs since my last appointment 4 weeks prior. The baby's heartbeat is about 150 beats per minute - its always cool to hear that beat! I gained some much useful knowledge...like I can eat salami and deli meat! I've had so many people tell me I shouldn't or can't or to stay away from it and articles on the web....but, really...how many of you mom's out there ate deli meat while you were pregnant?? And your child is fine right??? Okay...I'm eating my salami! I also learned that I do not carry the cystic fibrosis gene...good knews for our baby!

My next appointment...the BIG ONE...is February 4th at 7:30am. I will be getting an ULTRASOUND!!! Yes...to all of you who have had so many guesses on what gender baby we are having - you will know that day. Well, we will know that day - Ryan and I might just hold off on telling you guys until we want to. hahaha - JUST KIDDING!!! I bet you want to smack me don't ya?? I couldn't do that to you guys...its as exciting for us as it is for you...or vice versa...whatever.

Okay, well - here are the two pictures. The first one - which I look completely exhausted is from January 1st. I measured in at 31 1/4 inches. The second picture is from today - January 10th. I measured in at 31 3/4 inches. So far I have gained a total of 2 3/4 inches. Lucky me...my pants don't fit anymore and my shirts are amazingly getting shorter and shorter! haha - guess I'll be going maternity clothes shopping soon.


Yeah...so....there definitely is a difference. Don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment