Search This Blog

November 30, 2008

Oh my - I've gained an inch!

Okay - I am now 9 weeks along in my pregnancy. I am getting a belly that I cannot keep sucked in anymore! I weigh and measure myself every Sunday. My beginning measurement and weight was 29" and 139lbs. I am NOW - 30" and 141.2lbs!!! Just last week I was 29 1/4" and 140.8lbs. So I have gained 3/4" in just 1 week!!! I am growing so fast!!! Well, I mean, our baby is growing fast! My first appointment is December 10th at 9:30am. So wish me luck, or pray for me, pray for our child, or whatever!! haha!!! I am getting so anxious to see and hear our little baby for the first time. Having a life being created within you has got to be the most amazing thing ever. I am so blessed. And amazed at God's awesome power.

No comments:

Post a Comment